- Spend down strategies.
- Legal Methods of transferring assets to qualify for Medicaid.
- Financial protection for the well spouse.
- Support Orders to benefit the well spouse.
- Assistance with the Medicaid application process.
- Income cap trusts to qualify for Medicaid if your income is over allowable limits.
- Special Needs Trusts to preserve Medicaid and SSI eligibility, protection for disabled children.
- Emergency Proceedings.
- Elder Abuse.
- Protective Orders.
- Wills and trusts designed to protect Medicaid eligibility and protect your survivors.
- Probate avoidance strategies--Living Trusts and other specialized trusts. Protection for stepchildren and blended families.
- Protection for disabled children.
- Probate and settlement of Estates.
- Final Accounting and Distribution of Estates and Trusts.
- Trust Administration.